Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Michael Bertoni Gmail <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/13 10:11:55 UTC

Senior Hadoop Solution Architect with Management Consulting Exp

It said on the ListServ that announcements go here so I apologize in advance if there is a separate page for this info.

I am the Founder & CTO of PhillyTech. We are a boutique staffing, development and business development consultancy, with a core focus on full time placements. I am working on a top tier full-time position for a senior Hadoop solution architect who needs Management Consulting experience. Let me know if you know anyone that fits this profile or want to network with me. Thanks

Senior Hadoop Solution Architect with Management Consulting Experience ($150K-$180K + 25% Bonus)
http://smrtr.io/2oOMCw

Michael C. Bertoni
Founder & CTO - PhillyTech
www.phillytech.co