Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2003/12/04 23:51:03 UTC

Maven related blog aggregation

Howdy,

If anyone has blogs that relate to Maven then send me a link to your
blog as Bob is setting up a little aggregator to making find Maven
related blogs stuff easier to find.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Maven related blog aggregation

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 16:31, Jeffrey D. Brekke wrote:
> Very nice.  I agree, pulling together the blogs about maven is
> awesome.  Javablogs is a pain and for me, has become a quick scan. I
> much rather focus in on what it worth reading...

As per usual Bob is like lightening. The site is already up and running:

http://www.mavenblogs.org/

Posted by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.

Posted by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com>.
Very Cool.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 17:51, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> If anyone has blogs that relate to Maven then send me a link to your
> blog as Bob is setting up a little aggregator to making find Maven
> related blogs stuff easier to find.

And you can use my sentence construction above as an example of what not
to use in your blogs :-)

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl