Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pauline CANTALOUP <Pa...@indexmultimedia.com> on 2006/02/27 18:20:42 UTC

Forward to another URL

Hi,

I have 2 wap sites in one application, and I have to make a homepage which
will forward users to one of them, depending on their Locale.
I have to make a forward and not a redirection because this has to be as
transparency as possible, and sometimes mobile phones display a message in
case of redirection.
BUT the only way for my application to know for which site is a request, is
the complete URL (http://wap.toto.fr or wap.toto.com)
Somebody told me it was possible to do something with Tomcat but I couldn't
find anything looking like a solution.
Could you help me please ?

Thanks

Pauline

Re: Forward to another URL

Posted by P Y <py...@gmail.com>.
hi,
You can define multiple <Host> in server.xml
See http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/host.html
Best,