Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/12 08:20:42 UTC

Desicion Tree in Mahout

Am i able to run `Decision tree` from mahout in Eclipse without installing.
Should i `install` Mahout in my system or download all `jar`  dependencies
and include them in lib.
I want to Know the working of Decision Tree.

Where can i find the `source code` for Mahout Decision tree.

--
*Thanks & Regards*

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B

*Junior Developer*

Re: Desicion Tree in Mahout

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
I will look into it.
doubt : Can we export the mahout decision tree as a run able jar and run in
hadoop cluster.
Does it work? As it is not having a mapper() reduceer() block.

Re: Desicion Tree in Mahout

Posted by Sigbjørn Dybdahl <si...@fifty-five.com>.
Hi,

Re: Desicion Tree in Mahout