Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Iwan Hanjoyo <ih...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/04 04:55:00 UTC

add the name-value pair directly to response builder’ response object don’t work

Hi list,

            Recently I made a custom SearchComponent and add some
name-value pair to response builder’ response object. The value I added
appeared on the screen on json and also atom format (using json writer and
atom writer). While printed out in html format, the name-value pair doesn’t
appear. Printing out the *responseHeader* value just output the *status*and
*QTime* name-value pair. As if the name-value I just added inside the
custom SearchComponent did not existed. Can anyone share *any specific
way*to add name-value pair to the response builder’ response object so
that it
is accessible in html? Since adding up the name-value pair directly to
response builder’ response object don’t work.

Kind regards,

Hanjoyo