Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Wssef <y....@gmail.com> on 2007/03/10 18:18:14 UTC

Problem with the last Steps for Installing ServiceMix on Geronimo 1.1

Hello help !

i got problem while trying to install ServiceMix on Geronimo!

Everything goes fine until i try to make the following command:

C:\workingMaven\external\servicemix>C:\maven-2.0.4\bin\mvn
-Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dprofile=step2 install

the log of executing this command was the following :

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   ServiceMix
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: BeanFlow
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Components
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Common
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: SOAP
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Shared
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Console
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: HTTP
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: BPE
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: JMS
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: JSR-181 Service Engine
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: WS-Notification Service Engine
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Lightweight container Service Engine
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: SCA Service Engine
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: EIP
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: ITests
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: WSDL first
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: WSDL first :: JSR181
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: WSDL first :: HTTP
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: WSDL first :: SA
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Loan Broker
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Loan Broker :: LwContainer
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Loan Broker :: BPE
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Loan Broker :: SA
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Bridge
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Bridge :: HTTP
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Bridge :: EIP
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Bridge :: XSLT
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Bridge :: JMS
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Bridge :: SA
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Web
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Basic
[INFO]   Servicemix :: Geronimo
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Geronimo :: ServiceMix service
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Geronimo :: Deployer service
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Geronimo :: ServiceMix plugin
[INFO]   ServiceMix :: Geronimo :: Deployer plugin
[INFO]   Servicemix :: Assembly
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building ServiceMix
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing C:\workingMaven\external\servicemix\pom.xml to
C:\workingMaven
\repository\org\apache\servicemix\servicemix\3.0-incubating\servicemix-3.0-incub
ating.pom
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing C:\workingMaven\external\servicemix\pom.xml to
D:\Documents an
Settings\youldchama\.maven\repository\org.apache.servicemix\poms\servicemix-3.
0-incubating.pom
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: BeanFlow
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
C:\workingMaven\external\servicemix\servicemix-beanflow\tar
get\servicemix-beanflow-3.0-incubating.jar
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
C:\workingMaven\external\servicemix\servicemix-beanflow\target
\servicemix-beanflow-3.0-incubating.jar to
C:\workingMaven\repository\org\apache
\servicemix\servicemix-beanflow\3.0-incubating\servicemix-beanflow-3.0-incubatin
g.jar
[INFO] [maven-one-plugin:install-maven-one-repository {execution: default}]
[INFO] Installing
C:\workingMaven\external\servicemix\servicemix-beanflow\target
\servicemix-beanflow-3.0-incubating.jar to D:\Documents and
Settings\youldchama\
.maven\repository\org.apache.servicemix\jars\servicemix-beanflow-3.0-incubating.
jar
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: Components
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO] [resources:resources]
Downloading:
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: null:xfire-all:jar:1.2.1

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.codehaus.xfire:xfire-parent for project:
null:xf
ire-all:jar:1.2.1

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 22 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sat Mar 10 17:09:40 GMT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 13M/25M
[INFO]

it seems that my project building goes in error ! the problem is that i can
find   :

https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/org.codehaus
.xfire/poms/xfire-parent-1.2.1.pom

and automatically when  i can try to do  :

java -jar <geronimo home>bin/deployer.jar install-plugin <maven repository
home>\org\apache\servicemix\geronimo\servicemix\3.0-incubating\servicemix-3.0-incubating.car

its gives me a message sying that it can find the file
servicemix-3.0-incubating.car in <geronimo home>bin/deployer.jar
install-plugin <maven repository
home>\org\apache\servicemix\geronimo\servicemix\3.0-incubating\     home
directory :(

can anyone help ?

Re: Problem with the last Steps for Installing ServiceMix on Geronimo 1.1

Posted by Wssef <y....@gmail.com>.
Yes !
it's about  2.76 GB, but when you download the whole repository (which is
not really good knowing that servicemix installation dosen't really need the
whole repo) it goes really fast and quick, can so save much more time ;)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Wssef wrote:

> [...]
> > [INFO] Total time: 22 seconds
> > [INFO] Finished at: Sat Mar 10 17:09:40 GMT 2007
> > [INFO] Final Memory: 13M/25M
> > [INFO]
> >

> > it seems that my project building goes in error ! the problem is that i
> > can find   :
> >
> > https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/org.codehaus
> > .xfire/poms/xfire-parent-1.2.1.pom
> >

> > and automatically when  i can try to do  :
> >
> > java -jar <geronimo home>bin/deployer.jar install-plugin <maven
> repository
> >
> home>\org\apache\servicemix\geronimo\servicemix\3.0-incubating\servicemix-
> 3.0-incubating.car
> >
> > its gives me a message sying that it can find the file
> > servicemix-3.0-incubating.car in <geronimo home>bin/deployer.jar
> > install-plugin <maven repository
> > home>\org\apache\servicemix\geronimo\servicemix\3.0-incubating\     home

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Problem with the last Steps for Installing ServiceMix on Geronimo 1.1

Posted by Wssef <y....@gmail.com>.