Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@telerama.com> on 2002/08/30 04:25:48 UTC

newbie-start new page for every element?

More complicated as I try to do this.

For every element "section", I would like to start a new page.  Each
section may be several pages long (that's the tricky part!).  I am playing
around with some xsl, but what I am outputting assumes that each section is
only one page.  I would really appreciate seeing some xsl that would handle
this the right way.
Thanks!
<document>
	<section/>
	<section/>
	<section/>
	<section/>
	<section/>
</document>

Re: newbie-start new page for every element?

Posted by Noel Golding <no...@spearreport.com>.
you can try using break-after or break before.

http://www.zvon.org/xxl/xslfoReference/Output/attr_break-after.html
http://www.zvon.org/xxl/xslfoReference/Output/attr_break-before.html