Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by in...@bureau-de-poste.net on 2020/04/15 14:58:32 UTC

Invitation to: Test of Room 4 (public video and whiteboard room) tomorrow, Thursday APril 16 at 19:00 UTC (London time)

Re: Invitation to: Test of Room 4 (public video and whiteboard room) tomorrow, Thursday APril 16 at 19:00 UTC (London time)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
https://markmail.org/message/fu7vsmvbpvacn37f

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Great news :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Posted by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello,

AW: Invitation to: Test of Room 4 (public video and whiteboard room) tomorrow, Thursday APril 16 at 19:00 UTC (London time)

Posted by "Rohrbach, Gerald" <G....@funkegruppe.de>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim