Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Evgeny Beskrovny <ev...@emblaze.com> on 2002/03/12 14:20:00 UTC

Apache module that has to link with libraries written in C++

Hi,
I have a question. I wrote a C module that links with C++ module that uses
Corba. I discovered that I have to manually add standard C++ libraries,
however I've got some symbol __1cG__CrunKpure_error6F_v_  which I don't know
where it is defined. I am working on Solaris 8.
Thanks in advance, Evgeny
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **

Re: Apache module that has to link with libraries written in C++

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.
You may want to have a look at modcplusplus.sf.net