Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/01 10:40:41 UTC

Re: hibernate?

well, looking deeper i found openejb-core imports some classes of openjpa,

to stay simple i created a module openejb-core-hibernate (type pom) and a
profile "hibernate" in openejb-tomcat-webapp.

It should fit the need.

Next step could be to deliver the openejb tomcat webapp with hibernate but
we should probably create an openejb account on code google or any other
forge to respect licence restriction, any thoughtvi po?

i'll commit soon

- Romain

Re: hibernate?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
i wonder how we could build the hibernate artifact automatically (to avoid
to build it on Apache servers and to avoid to build it manually), any idea?

- Romain

Re: hibernate?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: hibernate?