Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joel Trunick <jo...@webifysolutions.com> on 2004/09/20 21:24:37 UTC

Table Paging - Weird Issue

If I add a table to my page, the paging controls do not show up. If I
add a second table and pass it the same IBasicTableModel instance as the
first, the paging control shows up for it. They are both sortable and
have more pages than what is shown, but I can only change page on the
second one.

I get the feeling something isn't getting initialized in the first
instance, but not sure what. Any ideas?

Joel

Re: Table Paging - Weird Issue