Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/04/11 08:29:49 UTC

Releasing the maven-bundle-plugin

After patches in FELIX-269 and FELIX-218 are applied, would it be
possible to make a new release of the plugin? we'd like to use it in
maven for our next release

how is the graduation status? would new releases be out of incubator?

TIA

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Releasing the maven-bundle-plugin

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> After patches in FELIX-269 and FELIX-218 are applied, would it be
> possible to make a new release of the plugin? we'd like to use it in
> maven for our next release

I was planning on deploying it to the snapshot repo once I got the "ok"
on the patches...

> how is the graduation status? would new releases be out of incubator?

We shall see...

-> richard