Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/10 13:47:27 UTC

Let's plan for a 1.5.1 release in not too much time

Hi all,

ManifoldCF trunk already has a schema change vs. the 1.5 release, which
means that people wanting minor fixes will have to apply patches to the 1.5
release themselves.  So I think that it makes sense to consider releasing
MCF 1.5.1 at some point in the not-too-distant future.  The tickets I think
we ought to include in a proposed 1.5.1 bug fix release so far are:

CONNECTORS-884
CONNECTORS-882
CONNECTORS-877
CONNECTORS-876
CONNECTORS-875

There may, of course, be others -- but this would cover the ones currently
known.

For now, the idea would be to pull up fixes for these tickets to the
release-1.5-branch, so at least they'd all be available together until we
decide 1.5.1 is ready to ship.

Thoughts?

Karl

Re: Let's plan for a 1.5.1 release in not too much time

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Done.
Karl

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

Please pull up CONNECTORS-870, it's super trivial though.

Shinichiro

> Hi all,
>
> ManifoldCF trunk already has a schema change vs. the 1.5 release, which
> means that people wanting minor fixes will have to apply patches to the 1.5
> release themselves.  So I think that it makes sense to consider releasing
> MCF 1.5.1 at some point in the not-too-distant future.  The tickets I think
> we ought to include in a proposed 1.5.1 bug fix release so far are:
>
> CONNECTORS-884
> CONNECTORS-882
> CONNECTORS-877
> CONNECTORS-876
> CONNECTORS-875
>
> There may, of course, be others -- but this would cover the ones currently
> known.
>
> For now, the idea would be to pull up fixes for these tickets to the
> release-1.5-branch, so at least they'd all be available together until we
> decide 1.5.1 is ready to ship.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Karl

Shinichiro Abe