Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Nges B <ng...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/04 04:59:14 UTC

The Blinky Project

I am very excited to have followed up with the blinky project and now
I think I have well understood what it was all about and well to go.

Will your help I successfully followed up the project and learned aload.
 Unfortunately for me I did not have a board to test and see it
blinking. But I have understood the project with boot from SRAM, Flash
etc

With my prime aim of joining Mynewt being GSOC 2016 and my love for
embedded system and plan to specialize in it.

After going through this project, I will say I will like to remain
part of this Mynewt project with or without Gsoc. I know I am going to
learn a load from this community as well as contribute tremendously to
this community and project.

Thanks and cheers

Re: The Blinky Project

Posted by Nges B <ng...@gmail.com>.
It is a pleasure.

--
"it is good to dream and work for the dreams than not to dream"

Re: The Blinky Project

Posted by Sterling Hughes <st...@apache.org>.

Re: The Blinky Project

Posted by Nges B <ng...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Aditi. and waiting for that.

--
"it is good to dream and work for the dreams than not to dream"

Re: The Blinky Project

Posted by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io>.
Nges,

Re: The Blinky Project