Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2013/11/10 17:28:49 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.3.1

Hello,

This is a vote to release Apache Curator, version 2.3.1. This is a small bug fix release to address
a few things missing in 2.3.0.

*** Please download, test and vote. The vote will be open for approx. 72 hours

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for convenience.

Link to release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12325552

Staging repo:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/curator/2.3.1/
	NOTE: still using incubator repo as INFRA hasn’t create TLP yet

Binary artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecurator-112/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=curator.git;a=tag;h=d69f3f9e4d23695690c85dec038502dfac946f8b

Curator's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/curator/KEYS

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.3.1

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
As I mentioned in the other thread, please test branch CURATOR-72 with my latest push and let me know how it performs.

-JZ

Posted by Eric Tschetter <ec...@gmail.com>.
+1 given that Evaristo states his issue is not a blocker.

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.3.1

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Due to issues now documented for CURATOR-72, I’m going to cancel this release candidate and work on the issues.

-Jordan

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 2.3.1

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
+1

Patrick