Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Keerthiraja SJ <sj...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/26 15:54:16 UTC

CS 4.5.1 vhd-utils copy do we need this setup.

Hi All,

If CS 4.5.1 support Xenserver 6.5 do we still need to copy the vhd-utils
from cloudstack to xenserver 6.5 too.

Do we have to follow the same if we do migration from 4.2.1 to 4.5 and to
rest of the older version of xenserver 6.x

Do we need this below setups for the CS 4.5.1 to Xenserver 6.5

Copy vhd-utils file on CloudStack management servers. Copy the file
vhd-utils
/usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/vm/hypervisor/xenserver
.
wget -P /usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/vm/hypervisor/xenserver
\
http://download.cloud.com.s3.amazonaws.com/tools/vhd-util

Thanks,
Keerthi

Re: CS 4.5.1 vhd-utils copy do we need this setup.

Posted by Fedi Ben Ali <be...@gmail.com>.
In fact this step is no more required because the xenservers already have
the vhd utils.