Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by msj121 <ms...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/09 00:15:28 UTC

wicket, hibernate, spring setup

I noticed there was a github setup here:
https://github.com/pflanzenmoerder/wicket-hibernate-archetype

And I added the repository and imported the project into my eclipse helios.
I can't seem to get the project to run, not sure how to finish setting up
the project.

Can anyone help?

Re: wicket, hibernate, spring setup

Posted by msj121 <ms...@gmail.com>.
jWeekend no longer seems to have a wicket/hibernate/spring archetype.

SOLVED:
I had a lot of trouble using eclipse, but simply I did the following from
the command line:
"mvn archertype:generate"
and then went through the steps of choosing groupid etc....

after all my attempts the archetype was in this list but not eclipse no
matter what I was doing. You may need to switch to the directory and run
"mvn package install" if you don't see it populated in the list.

Re: wicket, hibernate, spring setup

Posted by jcgarciam <jc...@gmail.com>.
Try jWeekend LegUp

http://www.jweekend.com/dev/LegUp

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 7:15 PM, msj121 [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+3728444-1358850638-65838@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> I noticed there was a github setup here:
> https://github.com/pflanzenmoerder/wicket-hibernate-archetype
>
> And I added the repository and imported the project into my eclipse helios.
> I can't seem to get the project to run, not sure how to finish setting up
> the project.
>
> Can anyone help?

> below:
>
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/wicket-hibernate-spring-setup-tp3728444p3728444.html
>  To start a new topic under Apache Wicket, email
> ml-node+1842946-398011874-65838@n4.nabble.com

JC