Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Zhiyun Li <zh...@FernUni-Hagen.de> on 2009/06/02 15:22:52 UTC

WSDL generated a exception from helloworld-bpel-ws sample

Hi,

Here I have a problem with a sample of Tuscany SCA 1.4, any one can help
will so appreciated.
I run the sample as following two steps:

        cd /opt/apache/tuscany/tuscany-sca-1.4/samples/helloworld-bpel-ws/
        ant run

then I got :
 [java] Hello World

Then I looked into the *generated *wsdl file at:
http://localhost:8080/BPELHelloWorldComponent?wsdl

Everything run so smoothly.

But if i try to check the wsdl file at:
http://localhost:8080/BPELHelloWorldComponent?wsdl=helloworld.wsdl
which was imported by the first one, i got the following error:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: http://localhost:8080/BPELHelloWorldComponent?wsdl=helloworld.wsdl
Line Number 44, Column
2:<{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/partner-link/}partnerLinkType
name="HelloPartnerLinkType">
-^

btw.
This sample was removed from the new released Tuscany SCA Java 1.5, Is
there any problem with this sample?

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Z.Li