Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by John McCane-Whitney <jo...@qredo.com> on 2019/08/16 14:51:52 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Milagro (incubating) Crypto Libraries v1.0.0

HI everyone,

The vote to release the Apache Milagro (incubating) Crypto Libraries v1.0.0 has now been open for 72 hours and has passed with 5 +1 votes:

Binding votes:

John McCane-Whitney
Brian Spector
Stanislav Mihaylov
Howard Kitto
Kealan McCusker

Original vote thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7d788b5f3b293bb5545612d9f8af59a005f6407d57d826a1d2a2a563@%3Cdev.milagro.apache.org%3E

(Note that my original [VOTE] email doesn't render for some reason, but its contents can be seen further down in the thread)

I intend to wait until Monday at the earliest before requesting a similar vote from the IPMC to allow anyone else from this list to vote or comment in the meantime.

Many thanks,

John

John McCane-Whitney
Director of Product at Qredo Ltd
T: +44 7966 490687
1 Primrose Street
London, UK EC2A 2EX
https://qredo.com
Qredo Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales (registered number 7834052). This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, and are intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy, disclose to anyone else or otherwise use the content of this e-mail or any attachment thereto and should notify the sender immediately and delete them from your system.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Milagro (incubating) Crypto Libraries v1.0.0

Posted by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com>.
Hi Nick,

I've just found the guidance again on the website here:

https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

and here: https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

It looks like we should announce that vote has passed, and then submit it into IPMC. I think based on your email you are saying you will vote for it in IPMC. So we will submit it there.

Hope the house move is going well.

Brian

Brian Spector
Chief Product and Strategy Officer
Qredo Ltd
T: +44 1394825764

Posted by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com>.

    --
    Nick Kew

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Milagro (incubating) Crypto Libraries v1.0.0

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org>.