Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Bruce Lombardi <br...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/25 19:11:34 UTC

Using ISIS framework

I have successfully downloaded the Archetype code and it into Eclipse. I was
able to follow the screencasts to get the code to compile and run
successfully.

However, after doing that, I am unsure how to proceed with development of a
new domain model. I don't know what fixtures are, or how to use the
annotations. Is there some other documentation that you could point me too?

- Bruce

Re: Using ISIS framework

Posted by Bruce Lombardi <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dan, I'll check those out.