Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io> on 2020/12/24 16:00:00 UTC

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Dearest Apache Pulsar members,
Thank you very much for your great contributions to the Pulsar community
this year. Your outstanding dedication and commitment to the greater Apache
Pulsar ecosystem speaks volumes. We couldn't have done it without you.

We would like to use this occasion to express our big thanks to all of you,
and wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season, Merry Christmas
and a healthy and prosperous New Year!

Looking forward to your continuous contributions in 2021.
[image: 圣诞-pulsar.jpg]

Best Regards,
Jennifer