Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jean-Luc Wasmer <jl...@lists.wasmer.ca> on 2005/06/08 16:59:07 UTC

Re: jar:deploy fails if project.xml is not in the current directory

(from http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPARTIFACT-48)

>fixed, but please use the new method (maven.repo.list and related
>properties) instead. The method you are using is deprecated.

I'm confused... what does this has to do with my problem?

maven.repo.list lists my internal repositories where I want to publish. In my script, I'm trying to build multiple projects with one command!

JL

Re: jar:deploy fails if project.xml is not in the current directory

Posted by Jean-Luc Wasmer <jl...@lists.wasmer.ca>.
Brett Porter wrote:

>Seems this is a bug introduced in the latest version. I will work on a
>fix immediately. I will verify the other bug you originally reported
>doesn't exist either.

Is it fixed in version 1.5?
That's what I understand from:

*************************

    Fix Version:     (was: 1.5.2)
                 1.5
        Version:     (was: 1.5.1)
                 1.4.1

confirmed to have been fixed in 1.5

*************************

Why is 1.5 a fixed version of 1.5.1?

Anyways, I am now running maven-artifact-plugin-1.5, and I still see
that org.apache.maven.wagon.authentication.AuthenticationException.

>Also, you can use:
>maven.repo.profilium.scp.executable=c:/path/to/plink
>instead of renaming an executable on the path.

sure... but I used to run ssh for CVS and it had to be called "sss.exe"
and I also prefer to keep the configuration files as simple as I can.

JL

Re: jar:deploy fails if project.xml is not in the current directory

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I have a better understanding now that I've seen your properties.

Seems this is a bug introduced in the latest version. I will work on a
fix immediately. I will verify the other bug you originally reported
doesn't exist either.

You can also rollback using plugin:download -Dversion=1.4.1 with the
rest of the parameters the same to get back to the last working
version.

Also, you can use:
maven.repo.profilium.scp.executable=c:/path/to/plink
instead of renaming an executable on the path.

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by Jean-Luc Wasmer <jl...@lists.wasmer.ca>.

Posted by Jean-Luc Wasmer <jl...@lists.wasmer.ca>.
Brett,

Please ignore my last e-mail: I finally found how to upgrade plugins
(thanks to the pdf file).

I'll let you know if I still have a problem with my script.

JL

Re: jar:deploy fails if project.xml is not in the current directory

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Inspection of the problem showed it only appeared when using the "old"
deployment technique, which was deprecated and has been removed in the
latest release.

Can you try upgrading to the latest artifact plugin (1.5.1) and see
whether this issue still exists?

Thanks,
Brett