Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Raja Balasubramanian/MAXIMUS <Ra...@maximus.com> on 2007/01/23 19:18:14 UTC

ODE runtime exceptions

Hello,

I got the Ode source from the trunk and got the ode.war.

When I deployed the ode under Tomcat, Im getting exception as

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: SQL Exception: Table
'STORE_PROC_TO_PROP' does not exist.

When I check the schemas, hibdb/data don't have that table, but jpadb/data
does.

So I replaced hibdb/data with jpadb.

Now ode comes up with no problem.

I deployed the HelloWorld2 example and the deployment has no problem.

But when I invoke the process, Im getting Null Pointer Exception on
BpelProcess.java (Line 429).

Looks like getProcessDAO() returns null.

Im not able to do anything with ODE now.

Can someone help me to get a working version ODE?

Thank you

Raja

Re: ODE runtime exceptions

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Try
   svn update -r 496438

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: ODE runtime exceptions

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Maciej, it seems all the jpa stuff has been broken
since you checked in some changes some times ago:
http://fisheye3.cenqua.com/changelog/ode?cs=496474

Now, the main class BPELDAOConnectionImpl  is not
managed by JPA anymore, so that all the data
is not persisted (processes, instances, etc ...).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: ODE runtime exceptions