Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "John M. Wargo" <jw...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/03 03:19:11 UTC

Re: HTML5DevConf Intro talk slides & interview

UI is way beyond the scope of Cordova. If one were included, most would yank it out and use something else. Use whatever you want, it's HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

John M. Wargo

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
If you want a list of framework that work with phonegap, on the "next
steps" guide they list a few

http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.5.0/guide_next_index.md.html#Next%20Steps

Re: HTML5DevConf Intro talk slides & interview

Posted by Tommy Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>.
+1 for feature

Posted by Brian LeRoux <br...@gmail.com>.