Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "McDulin, Bill" <bm...@cardinalsolutions.com> on 2011/08/17 14:38:10 UTC

Feedback Panel

Hi,

I am using the BigDecimalConverter which is being fired before the Validation occurs inside of a form. This is then in turn calling the onError inside of my Form. I was curious as to what the resource key value is that is being returned so that I can customize it for some custom message.

Thanks,

Bill McDulin
Cardinal Solutions Group, Inc.
cell: (513) 889-6686
http://www.cardinalsolutions.com/
bmcdulin@cardinalsolutions.com<ma...@cardinalsolutions.com>
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
private, confidential and/or privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original e-mail message.

Re: Feedback Panel

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Enable DEBUG logging for org.apache.wicket.Localizer and see what is attempted.

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 3:38 PM, McDulin, Bill
<bm...@cardinalsolutions.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the BigDecimalConverter which is being fired before the Validation occurs inside of a form. This is then in turn calling the onError inside of my Form. I was curious as to what the resource key value is that is being returned so that I can customize it for some custom message.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill McDulin
> Cardinal Solutions Group, Inc.
> cell: (513) 889-6686
> http://www.cardinalsolutions.com/
> bmcdulin@cardinalsolutions.com<ma...@cardinalsolutions.com>
> This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the
> sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> private, confidential and/or privileged information. Any
> unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
> prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
> employee or agent responsible for delivering this message,
> please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
> copies of the original e-mail message.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development