Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by William Speirs <ws...@apache.org> on 2012/02/02 21:26:41 UTC

Re: HttpAsyncRequestHandler no longer Cancellable in beta1

Anyone know more about why Cancellable was brought in and is now gone?
I found https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCORE-272 which talks
about bringing in Cancellable, but nothing about why it went away in
4.2-beta1.

Thanks...

Bill-

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 15:26 -0500, William Speirs wrote:
> Anyone know more about why Cancellable was brought in and is now gone?
> I found https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCORE-272 which talks
> about bringing in Cancellable, but nothing about why it went away in
> 4.2-beta1.
>
> Thanks...
>
> Bill-

It can be set on HttpAsyncExchange