Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Trista Pan <ha...@163.com> on 2022/03/06 09:12:02 UTC

[Openforce 2022] Apache ShardingSphere is on board as the mentoring community

Hello community,

ShardingSphere is part of the Openfource 2022 program as a partnership providing mentoring! 🎉  We're excited to welcome more new friends and participants coming here and have a wonderful Opensource x Tech journey! Feel free to use this channel to ask any questions you may have! Our mentors would like to provide their hands as much as they can. 😃

Stay tuned for more info on swags, coming soon! Your friends are welcome too, the more the merrier!

If you want to learn more, please visit [1].

Best wishes,
Trista

[1] https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/discussions/15830
Trista Pan