Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Vincent Demay <vi...@anyware-tech.com> on 2007/07/02 18:22:43 UTC

Wicket 1.3.0-beta2

Hi all,

First of all, congrats for graduation and beta2 release.

I've just checked out the new beta2 tags from svn and I was surprised to
see 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT in all pom.xml instead of 1.3.0-beta2. So the big
problem is in my maven repo because I can not have a beta2 and trunk
release at same time. What do you think of changing all version number
in pom.xml for beta2 tag (same form beta1)?

Cheers

--
Vincent Demay

Re: Wicket 1.3.0-beta2

Posted by Vincent Demay <vi...@anyware-tech.com>.
Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> Use the releases/wicket-1.3.0-beta2 branch instead
Oh right, thx ;)

cheers
--
Vincent Demay

Re: Wicket 1.3.0-beta2

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released