Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Jerry <tr...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/18 06:33:47 UTC

Getting LDAP accounts to MySQL automatically

Hi,

I'm running Guacamole with the LDAP (Active Directory) and MySQL extensions
and it seems to work fine. I do have a small problem, though. I have many
users in the AD, but they are not automatically included in the SQL
database. I can see them on the guacadmin GUI and I can assign them
connections and so on. Editing and saving the settings of the accounts in
the GUI does add the accounts to the SQL database, but I would like this to
happen automatically without needing to separately "activate" every account
so to speak. I want to do this in order to script the connection settings
for the users, so if there's a better way to do that I would be interested
in that as well.

Cheers,

Jerry