Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by "Tuong Tr." <ir...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/07/25 01:26:49 UTC

Revised branching date for Sentry 1.4.0

Hi Sentry community,

It seems like holding the branching off to Aug 5th is impacting some of you.   After some discussion, we have revised the plan to branch Sentry tomorrow afternoon - July 25th.  However, the official release work for 1.4.0 will not be done until after Aug 5th.

After we branch tomorrow, you should be able to continue with your development work on 1.5.0.

Let me know if there are any other concerns.

Respectfully,
Tuong

Re: Revised branching date for Sentry 1.4.0

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
Thank you Tuong for coordinating with the community and adjusting the
branch date! Appreciate it!

Regards,

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur