Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@iktek.com> on 2005/02/04 02:13:20 UTC

Emmanuel's current activity ;-)

Ok, so, as requested, and needed, here are the little nibbles I'm
having :
- learning, reading, studying all those pile of RFC/documents/web Site
about ApacheDS, LDAP, Kerberos ;-), NIO, ASN/1

- improving Ldap Client a little but : more options, less bugs (?)

- testCasing DN, LDif and backporting every tests I have already done in
a previous life (basically, I'm porting some part of the tests I did
with NUnit)

- gathering all informations I could get about ASN/1 codec.

- trying to learn how powerfull Antlr is.

- crafting some bad english though on ASN.1 wiki

- deseperatly trying to configure Eclipse 3.0.1 + Subclipse + Mevenide
with this 256K lines of code baby projet on my fresh new Linux
FedoraCore 3 installed computer.

- spending time browsing my French/english dictionnary ;)

- barely sleep 5 hours a day, trying to have a social life, following
'le vendée globe', Helen McArthur & Bruno Peyron sailing around the
world...

Cheers
Emmanuel

Emmanuel Lécharny