Posted to builds@apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@apache.org> on 2012/10/26 13:40:18 UTC

always-on slaves

The Tapestry project is building on its own node, "tapestry". It's configured to launch Jenkins
through ssh. Can we somehow configure it such that it won't go offline when idle? Right now it goes
offline after only a few minutes of being idle which leaves us with no access to the workspace.

Cheers,

Uli

Re: always-on slaves

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.