Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rafikoko <ra...@wapice.com> on 2007/08/06 15:22:37 UTC

AXIS2 - integration with existing application?

Hi,
We have already existing application which has client and server side. It's
been developed in Java and the communication is done using pure XML. Server
works on Tomcat. We want to change the communication to use web services and
soap. Since our application is quite big, we want to implement changes step
by step, and uses both methods of communication simultaneously. Therefore I
wonder whether it is possible somehow to deploy web services into the server
directory of our application, so that I do not need to put it within
%CATALINA%/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/)? In other words, is it possible to
integrate web services with our server?

Looking forward an answer.

BR,
rafikoko

Re: AXIS2 - integration with existing application?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
http://wso2.org/library/90