Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2013/12/21 19:20:49 UTC

No output from servlet (was: Maven Project for Initial Content...)

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 6:13 PM, shikage <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...When attempting
> to register a servlet as a resourceType instead of using a path, when I
> attempt to access the servlet the output is always blank/empty. I am using
> the following two lines for a simple hello world output:
> response.setContentType("text/plain");
> response.getWriter().write("Hello World");..

This looks correct - you might want to debug your servlet to make sure
the method that contains the above statements is indeed executed.

And maybe check /system/console/requests to see exactly how your
request is processed.

-Bertrand

Re: No output from servlet (was: Maven Project for Initial Content...)

Posted by shikage <ch...@gmail.com>.
I believe I got this resolved after placing a node under /content and setting
it's sling:resourceType appropriately. But thank you for the response and
suggestions.