Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nn kk <in...@abv.bg> on 2013/08/21 12:54:15 UTC

pagereset breaks form submit

 Hi
I have a form which I submit, also have onSuccess, onFailure and onPassivate methods and they worked just fine until I put
@PageReset
void reset() {
System.out.println("test");
}
Than by submitting the form, I see onSuccess or OnFailure, than onPassivate are executed and after them -

11:57:52,465 ERROR [org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule.RequestExceptionHandler] (http--0.0.0.0-8080-1) Processing of request failed with uncaught exception: IS loopback: java.lang.RuntimeException: IS loopback

onPassivate()