Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Matt Ryan <os...@mvryan.org> on 2017/07/11 20:06:51 UTC

wiki access?

Hi oak-dev,

How might I go about getting wiki access for my Apache username (mattvryan)
and email (oss@mvryan.org)?  I would like to document ideas for
CompositeDataStore on the oak wiki where it would be easier to collaborate
as a group.

-MR

Re: wiki access?

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Hi Matt,

I added you to the Contributors group. You should now have write access
to the wiki.

Regards
  Marcel

Re: wiki access?

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Hi Matt,

On 11/07/17 22:06, Matt Ryan wrote:
> How might I go about getting wiki access for my Apache username
> (mattvryan) and email (oss@mvryan.org)?

I can add you to the contributors group, which will give you write
access to the wiki. What's your wiki username? Note, this is different
from you Apache userid.

Regards
  Marcel