Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "H. Carter Harris" <ca...@technettn.net> on 2005/03/24 15:32:32 UTC

[users@httpd] php prob after apache conf change

I put AcceptPathInfo on in my conf file trying to correct an error I was
getting on an Moodle site. That didn't fix my problem and now I'm getting
the following:

Warning: mkdir(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/home/domain/moodledata) is not within the allowed path(s): (.) in
/home/domain/public_html/moodle/lib/moodlelib.php on line 1912

ERROR: You need to create the directory /home/domain/moodledata with web
server write access

Warning: mkdir(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/home/domain/moodledata) is not within the allowed path(s): (.) in
/home/domain/public_html/moodle/lib/moodlelib.php on line 1912

ERROR: You need to create the directory /home/domain/moodledata with web
server write access

Warning: ini_set(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/home/domain/moodledata/sessions) is not within the allowed path(s):
(.) in /home/domain/public_html/moodle/lib/setup.php on line 123
Web Based Classroom

How do I disable open_basedir?
And do I have to do something to restart php?

In my php.ini file it's currently: open_basedir = "."

I'm running apache version: 2.0.48 on Mandrake
and php version: 4.3.4

Thanks in advance for any help,

Carter