Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Galbayar <ga...@mobicom.mn> on 2000/12/07 11:22:22 UTC

Re: Web Apps

1.create [yourcontext] in to the webapps directory
2.create WEB-INF in to the [yourcontext] directory
3.create classes in to the WEB-INF directory
4.create lib in to the WEB_INF directory
5. add <Context path="/yourcontext" docBase="yourcontext" debug="0"
reloadable="true"/> this line to TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml    file
6. restart Tomcat
7. http://localhost:8080/yourcontext/