Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de> on 2009/10/04 22:35:05 UTC

JIRA problem with DIRSTUDIO-551

Hi,

I have created an issue in JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-551
but have entered the wrong data for "Affects Version/s" and "Fix
Version/s". Affected should be 1.4.0, Fix should be 1.5.0.

Unfortunately, I am not able to edit this JIRA issue. If I try to update
the issue and save the changes, I get an exception:

Exception occurred: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/atlassian/jira/action/ActionNames

I assume, it is a JIRA bug.

Can someone of the project administrators try to correct this? I am not
able to close the issue with the correct version info :-(

Perhaps, someone is able to delete the issue completely. I will raise a
new one, it is only for documenting an addition anyway.

Thanks in advance,
     Stefan

Re: JIRA problem with DIRSTUDIO-551

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de>.
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Deleted and recreated : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-553

Thanks Emmanuel. Issue has been resolved and closed successfully.
Greetings form Hamburg,

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Stefan Zoerner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created an issue in JIRA
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-551
> but have entered the wrong data for "Affects Version/s" and "Fix
> Version/s". Affected should be 1.4.0, Fix should be 1.5.0.
>
> Unfortunately, I am not able to edit this JIRA issue. If I try to
> update the issue and save the changes, I get an exception:
>
> Exception occurred: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> com/atlassian/jira/action/ActionNames
>
> I assume, it is a JIRA bug.
>
> Can someone of the project administrators try to correct this? I am
> not able to close the issue with the correct version info :-(
>
> Perhaps, someone is able to delete the issue completely. I will raise
> a new one, it is only for documenting an addition anyway.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>     Stefan

Deleted and recreated : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-553

cordialement, regards,