Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Anil Agrawal <a....@popnet.co.in> on 2003/05/01 06:54:19 UTC

want to keep the session live

I wrote 10 test cases to test our jsp Custom tags.
We are using jsp custom tags since last 3 years.
Everything is working fine.

I am able to test all my testcases with single click
as I added all the testcases in 1 suit.

I am getting results as per my expectation.

I am facing problem in session management.

When I run my first testcase, Tag stores object
in Session as a attribute. After testcase exection
completes session dies.

I want to keep the session live, till I explicitly
remove set attribute from session because All my tags
under testing uses session attribute value.

Pl. Help me.

with regards
anil agrawal