Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Matthieu DELAHAIS <de...@yahoo.fr> on 2003/01/14 15:12:57 UTC

Connection to jetspeed with my database and my own tables

Hi,

I would like to use Jetspeed, but I want to keep my
own database, with my tables which contains my users
and their login and password. I find how to configure
the database in the Torque.properties file. Now, I
would like to know what I have to do to realize the
connection to jetspeed with my tables and users, and
login...
Could help me? I'm looking for a method, a tutorial on
the subject (I didn't find any on the subject on the
site for the moment)...
Thank you very much...

Matthieu