Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2003/05/30 16:09:50 UTC

If you want to stay on the list, clean out your mailbox or get your mailserver configured correctly

If you want to stay on the list, clean out your mailbox or get your
mailserver configured correctly.

Everyone who has posted to poi-dev recently will be pleased to know
lornedotornado@coolgoose.com has been unsubscribed.

If your mailbox ever fills up and then you find yourself unsubscribed and
you think "what happened?" then your mail server is misconfigured and
sending everyone irritating emails saying so.  It should realize "this is a
mail list, they don't want to know" -- but some don't.

Same thing goes for vacationers.

Not trying to be a jerk, but THAT IS ANNOYING to get errors from everyone in
the world who is subscribed to the list every time you send to the list...

-Andy
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

Re: If you want to stay on the list, clean out your mailbox orget your mailserver configured correctly

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
You must be joking, the majority of us wouldn't put up with only three
months ;-)

Niall

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.