Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Miroslav Madzarevic <mi...@sezampro.yu> on 2002/01/18 17:31:36 UTC

caching

How can kill If-Modified-Since and E-Tag incoming headers ?

Do I do it in my custom PerlInitHandler module ?

I have a development server and I don't wish anything to be cached (304
messages, not modified).
Right now my Cookies are not set because of this.

10x

Re: caching

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.
Miroslav Madzarevic wrote:

> How can kill If-Modified-Since and E-Tag incoming headers ?
>
> Do I do it in my custom PerlInitHandler module ?
>
> I have a development server and I don't wish anything to be cached (304
> messages, not modified).
> Right now my Cookies are not set because of this.

$r->no_cache(1);

should help, anytime before calling $r->send_http_header() or prior to
the content-generation phase (for files handled by http_core)

--Geoff