Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/08/01 18:05:17 UTC

RE: No suitable driver

	Option 1:  Search the mailing list archives and discover that this
is an EXTREMELY common question.  The benefit of this is that you don't have
to put up with people like me telling you to go look at a place you should
have thought to look before you sent your question.

	Option 2:  Rename your .zip file to .jar.  Then place the file in
your WEB-INF/lib folder.  If you are trying to use JDBCRealm (which you
aren't, but I'll say it for everyone else reading the message) then the .jar
file will need to go into either TOMCAT_HOME/lib or the classpath.

	Randy