Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Gary <gz...@unl.edu> on 2005/05/25 17:47:58 UTC

how do non-admin users update their password and profile?

Hi,

I am learning about lenya, and trying out the default publication.
Was wondering how an editor or reviewer can update their profile, and
password. Since they have no access to the admin area.

Thanks,
Gary

Re: how do non-admin users update their password and profile?

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> Gary wrote:
>
>> I am learning about lenya, and trying out the default publication.
>> Was wondering how an editor or reviewer can update their profile, and
>> password. Since they have no access to the admin area.
>

> they can be made to have access to the change password usecase, or you
> can use LDAP and manage passwords outside of lenya

also, if i recall correctly, the university of zurich publication has an
example of the self-service passwords set up

Re: how do non-admin users update their password and profile?

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.