Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Mostafa Gomaa <mg...@trendak.com> on 2016/11/03 16:29:55 UTC

ESBolt error

I am currently using apache storm 1.0.2 with elasticsearch 2.2.1 and using
the elasticsearch bolt to write some data.
The machines are on microsoft azure environment, and the ES bolt is giving
me this error
java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.elasticsearch.hadoop.rest.EsHadoopNoNodesLeftException: Connection
error (check network and/or proxy settings)- all nodes failed; tried [[
127.0.0.1:9200]]
my current configurations doesn't include localhost as elasticsearch node
but it keep saying that it tried localhost, and the thing is that i can
curl the elasticsearch node from the storm machine's terminal and it can be
accessed

Re: ESBolt error

Posted by Mostafa Gomaa <mg...@trendak.com>.
Thanks all for the responses. Turned out that i needed to set
es.nodes.wan.only to true. That fixed the issue.

Re: ESBolt error

Posted by Zhechao Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks