Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Joseph Szabo <js...@oit.rutgers.edu> on 2021/10/20 14:41:12 UTC

nested balancing connection groups, permission denied on connect

Hi.  I'm trying to have one balancing connection group inside another (remote desktop).  When I click the top level one, it says:

"You do not have permission to access this connection. If you require access, please ask your system administrator to add you the list of allowed users, or check your system settings."

And yet I am the administrator.  Is there some extra setting I'm missing?  Clicking the lower level group works to connect to a computer.  Before the error, it says:

"Connected to Guacamole. Waiting for response..."

Joe

Re: nested balancing connection groups, permission denied on connect

Posted by Joseph Szabo <js...@oit.rutgers.edu>.
So we have 3 labs users can connect to, 45, 45, and 25 computers in each one.  We're moving networks around and need to take a room out of the rotation for a day to be connected to.  It would seem easier to uncheck one box for a room, rather than going to 45 webpages for 45 computers, and setting the connection weight to 0.

Joseph Szabo
CSS Lab Technical Services
NBCS Lab Team
System Administrator