Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by gokul ram <kg...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/02 17:49:30 UTC

Help Needed: Getting added to Hive developer mailing list

Hi Team,

Please add me (User Name: kgr531) to Apache Hive developer mailing list. I
am newly enrolled contributor and still going through few of documentation
on how to be a efficient contributor.

Thanks
Gokulram K

Re: Help Needed: Getting added to Hive developer mailing list