Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by pothak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/02 18:10:31 UTC

Configure Queue Depth and Subcribe for them using QMF.

Hi,

     I just started using Apache qpid. I was looking at controlling producer
's (Java Client) message rate based on current queue size. I found

which is exactly what i was looking for.

Here is my problem.

1. How do I  create a  queue with --qpid.alert_count ?

* I tried using this  qpid-config add queue AlertQueue --argument
'qpid.alert_count=2'

2. How do I Configure my producer to listen to these alerts.

* Could not figure out, how i can use  java-qmf api to register to these
alerts.

What should be the QmfQuery ?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org