Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2003/12/20 14:40:39 UTC

Re: TRACE level [WAS] Jakarta: Confederation or Single Project?

At 08:31 AM 12/20/2003 -0500, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

><public_pestering type="obligatory">
>Can we have TRACE as a supported level?
></public_pestering>

Subsequent to the demand for the TRACE level expressed by a number of user,
there is every reason to believe that a vote will be held on this topic
before log4j 1.3 is released. However, there is still time as log4j 1.3
will not be released in the immediate future.

--
Ceki Gülcü

RE: TRACE level [WAS] Jakarta: Confederation or Single Project?

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Danny Angus wrote:

> <disclaimer> that was a JOKE, my wife would go seriously
> ballistic if I sold our kids </disclaimer>

Really?  I'd pay to see that!  ;-)

Can we start a pool to see who comes closest to the apogee?

	--- Noel

RE: TRACE level [WAS] Jakarta: Confederation or Single Project?

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
> Unfortunately, you can't buy nor open source humor.

Perhaps you could delegate it?
I've often considered selling my children on the internet, they have a great sense of humour.
OTOH perhaps it wouldn't stretch *that* far!

d.

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
At 08:42 AM 12/20/2003 -0500, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

>On Dec 20, 2003, at 8:40 AM, Ceki Gülcü wrote:
>>
>>Subsequent to the demand for the TRACE level expressed by a number of
>>user, there is every reason to believe that a vote will be held on this
>>topic before log4j 1.3 is released. However, there is still time as log4j
>>1.3 will not be released in the immediate future.
>
>Good.  that gives me time to continue badgering in public. See :
>
>http://www.theserverside.com/home/thread.jsp?thread_id=22944
>
>I hope you are taking this with the good nature in which it is intended.

No worries. Although my reply was somewhat dry, the good intentions of your
comments were totally clear. I definitely have to get myself a sense of
humor. Unfortunately, you can't buy nor open source humor.

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: TRACE level [WAS] Jakarta: Confederation or Single Project?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.

geir@4quarters.com